Please find key information regarding Dynamo below. If you have specific inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Overview of the Dynamo Accelerator & Fund
Dynamo comprises two entities, the Dynamo Accelerator and the Dynamo Fund.
The Dynamo Accelerator provides capital and mentorship to tenacious and unconventional founders operating in the logistics, supply chain, and transportation industries. It runs annually for 12 weeks in Chattanooga, TN. Accelerator participants get $30,000 in equity funding to cover their expenses during their time here along with free office space, gigabit internet access, conference space, and more.
The Dynamo Fund is an $18M early stage fund that invests in and partners with tenacious and visionary founders operating in the logistics, supply chain, and transportation industries. The Fund sources opportunities from around the world and invests selectively in companies coming through the accelerator.
- Launched in 2016
- Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN
- Dynamo Accelerator has funded 10 companies to date after the inaugural 12-week program
- The 2016 cohort concluded the program with over 20 pilots or paying customers
- The Dynamo Fund is an $18M early stage vehicle focused on logistics, supply chain, and transportation companies
- The Fund draws from the knowledge in its network of LPs and unaffiliated professionals
- European Roadshow: January 2017 (details to be announced on 1/9/17)
- US Roadshow: February 2017 (details to be announced on 1/9/17)