During this episode, Santosh is joined by Jeff Iannone, the VP of Operations at UPS Capital. UPS Capital is a financial services division of UPS that offers traditional and non-traditional financial services and insurance products. Santosh and Jeff discuss risk exposure, claims management, and insurance partnerships.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- About UPS Capital (1:11)
- The Jeff Iannone story (1:39)
- What UPS offers (2:18)
- Managing risk exposure (3:14)
- Thinking about claims management (4:48)
- When considering insurance partnerships (7:15)
- How underwriting is improving (9:05)
- Making a plan amongst shortages (10:52)
- Rethinking supplier relationships (14:35)
- Untapped supply chain problem areas (17:07)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.