- A six-month, paid opportunity in VC and startups. Opportunity will begin in July (training to begin remotely in mid-June)
- A unique opportunity to grow your career. Past Venture Fellows have a rich experience and have gone on to roles in our portfolio, founding startups, or joining other VCs
- Applications are open!
We're looking for our next Venture Fellows who will join us starting July 2022 for a six month period. Our Venture Fellowship is geared towards those who are no more than a year out of an undergraduate program and looking to break into the world of venture capital and startups in a "learn by doing" environment. Our Venture Fellows are a key member of our team and get exposure to all aspects of running a venture firm: sourcing, diligence, post-investment support, and investor relations.
“Dynamo’s culture and Venture Fellow role is truly unique. Not only you get to work with world-class partners on projects that actually add value and learn from experts in the space, but you also get to meet and analyze early-stage startups across the world that are shaping the future of supply chain and mobility every day.”
Leo Girlando Current Venture Fellow, Dynamo Ventures
Our Venture Fellows have a rich experience and have gone on to roles in our portfolio, founding business, or joining other VCs.
“As a Venture Fellow, I was provided with hands-on venture capital experience and mentorship that spanned much further than my time at Dynamo. The experience helped me understand the startup landscape at a deeper level, allowing me to find my place in the community now running social media for Jason Calacanis’ This Week in Startups.”
Rachel Braun Producer, This Week in Startups
We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and fields of study.
This is a full-time commitment. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and tracking investment opportunities
- Collaborate on investment diligence
- Researching opportunity areas within our industry
- Assisting with post-investment portfolio support
- Helping our marketing efforts
- Help refine and improve existing processes
- Leading the charge on events and special projects
- Get exposure to Dynamo’s network of corporate relationships
- Supporting Partners with LP relations
- Ability to handle high-ambiguity environments
- Fast BUT not hurried
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for startups and venture capital
- Outcomes and execution-oriented
- Have strong commercial and common sense
- Team player with zero ego
- Has a “growth mindset” and able to take constructive feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Intellectually curious, with the ability to figure anything out
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program OR graduated in the last 12 months
How To Apply
Please send us a PDF answering the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5/25 at 11:59 PM PT.
Subject: Venture Fellow July 2022 + your name
- LinkedIn profile
- 1 paragraph outlining your personal story and why you are the best candidate for this role
- 1 paragraph teaching us something (it can be anything)
- 1 paragraph describing a time when you had to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- 1 paragraph describing at time you failed at something