Santosh returns to the US for this episode with Michael Martocci, Founder and CEO of SwagUp. Santosh and Michael discuss the history of SwagUp, the current state of the swag supply chain, and opportunities for innovation moving forward.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Why Michael started SwagUp (1:10)
- The supply chain challenges behind getting startups their Swag (5:26)
- How SwagUp manages forecasting product availability (9:13)
- Opportunities for innovation in the swag supply chain (14:28)
- How the swag supply chain works today (17:20)
- Managing quality control for customer swag (20:28)
- How Michael has built learning and growth into his daily habits (26:35)
- Where to look for future opportunities for innovation (30:10)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.