During this episode, Santosh is joined by Jonathan Biddle. Jonathan is a Supply Chain Program Manager at Google as well as the author of “Supply Chain for Startups: Building Your Business from Zero to Scale.” Santosh and Jonathan discuss the importance of supply chain for startups as well as the areas with the biggest opportunities for innovation in the supply chain space.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Synopsis of Jonathan’s book, “Supply Chain for Startups” (1:30)
- Jonathan’s career background & journey to Google (2:46)
- The importance of mapping products & strategic planning (7:13)
- Nearshoring to mitigate risk in supply chain (16:28)
- Scaling quality control as a competitive advantage (20:28)
- Opportunities for innovation in early stage raw material procurement (22:45)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.