During this episode, Santosh is joined by Matt Fassler, the Chief Strategy Officer of XPO. XPO is one of the world's leading providers in truck brokerage and less-than-truckload freight transportation. Santosh and Matt reflect on XPO’s recent success and look forward to their bright future as they revolutionize the trucking world.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- About XPO (1:15)
- Matt’s background and career journey (2:45)
- XPO’s record-breaking year in 2021 (3:52)
- The Greenwich arrangement (5:20)
- Tech’s role in XPO’s business (7:57)
- XPO’s driver school (12:01)
- LTL’s 2022 Outlook (14:13)
- The North American Freight Brokerage outlook (17:36)
- Rapid-fire round: Ukrainian-Russian conflict, truck shortages, prized daily habit (19:43)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.