During this episode, Santosh is joined by Eric Voyles, the EVP and Chief Economic Development Officer at TexAmericas Center. TexAmericas Center (TAC) is one of the largest rural industrial centers in the Americas, offering both rail and interstate transportation, abundant natural and human resources, and a climate and culture that encourages business growth. Santosh and Eric discuss precisely how TAC is enabling better logistics for its industrial customers.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- About TexAmericas Center (TAC) (1:12)
- The Eric story (1:42)
- How TAC is enabling better logistics for its industrial customers (3:58)
- How TAC is able to have such strong coverage (6:30)
- Eric’s perspective on nearshoring (8:43)
- How transportation managers are restrategizing with TAC (10:44)
- TAC success stories (14:19)
- Inventory levels through TAC’s facilities (17:21)
- How TAC leverages technology to better its service (19:19)
- Which supply chain areas entrepreneurs should focus on (20:45)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.