This episode is guest hosted by Rachel Braun, a former fellow and now producer at This Week in Startups. She interviews Clay Katzman, a former fellow and current associate at Dynamo. Dynamo is a VC firm led by supply chain and mobility specialists that focus on seed stage and enterprise startups. Together Rachel and Clay discuss all the details of Dynamo’s Fellowship Program from it is to how their experience has had career-wide impact.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Clay’s background (2:09)
- Dynamo fellowship (3:23)
- Career-wide impact (4:29)
- Mentorship within the fellowship (13:51)
- What makes Dynamo different (16:48)
- Summarizing the fellowship (20:17)
- Favorite portfolio projects (22:23)
- If you could do the fellowship again… (24:25)
- Moving to Chattanooga, Tennessee (27:07)
- Why YOU should do the fellowship (29:55)
- Application details (30:36)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.