During this episode, Santosh is joined by Mark Wheeler, the Director of Supply Chain Solutions at Zebra Technologies. Zebra Technologies is a manufacturing company that empowers the front line of business in retail/e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector, and other industries to achieve a performance edge. Santosh and Mark discuss Zebra Technologies and the future of visibility in warehousing environments.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- About Zebra Technologies (1:16)
- The Mark Wheeler story (1:57)
- Acquisition of Fetch Robotics (3:31)
- How Zebra enabled customers through the pandemic (6:40)
- Intelligent edge solutions (8:06)
- RFID as a technology (13:39)
- Outlook for the supply chain (17:34)
- Advice for entrepreneurs (19:03)
About the Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.