During this episode, Santosh is joined by Roger Sands, co-founder and CEO at Wyebot. Wyebot is the leader in AI-driven WiFi automation, leveraging AI technology to end the time-consuming, manual process of network optimization. Santosh and Roger discuss WiFi capability, Wyebot wireless intelligence platform, and thinking through ROI decisions.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- About Wyebot (1:07)
- The Roger Sands’ story (2:20)
- Current connectivity status quo (3:46)
- The wireless intelligence platform (8:08)
- Internet connectivity today (11:31)
- How ROI decisions are thought through (13:27)
- Necessary organizational adjustments (17:17)
- Selling and servicing WiFi capability (19:53)
- Unsolved wireless capability issues (21:21)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.