During this episode, Santosh is joined by Tim Henry, the co-founder and CEO at Haul. Haul is a digital platform that provides flexible assignments to CDL drivers without trucks. Santosh and Tim discuss where the trucking industry is today, from the driver shortage issue to the impact of AB5 and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- About Haul (1:22)
- The Tim Henry story (1:58)
- The driver shortage issue (7:00)
- A secular solution (12:48)
- Getting screened for Haul (15:26)
- The Haul customer experience (18:23)
- California Assembly Bill 5 Impact (21:40)
- Most important lesson from selling to fleets (26:43)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.