During this episode, Santosh is joined by Bobby Healy, the founder and CEO of Manna Aero. Manna is a drone delivery company that is determined to improve the world by making lightning-fast suburban deliveries affordable, green, and safe. Santosh and Bobby discuss many aspects of this mission including safety and the use cases drones are best suited for.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- What’s being built at Manna (1:10)
- The Bobby Healy story (1:48)
- What drones are best suited for (4:23)
- How Bobby chose the enabler route (11:00)
- Safety at Manna (14:27)
- Varying designs for drones (19:38)
- Deterrents of drone expansion (25:12)
- The economics of drone delivery (29:33)
- Advice for rising founders (32:48)
- Bobby's favorite summer activity (34:01)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.