During this episode, Santosh is joined by Harry Drajpiuch, the CEO of Amware. Amware is a leading eCommerce fulfillment company, offering quality-driven, cost-appropriate 3PL logistics and order fulfillment solutions. Santosh and Harry the wide world of fulfillment including challenges in the space, technological advancements, the Amazon impact, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Harry’s journey into the world of fulfillment (1:01)
- How should businesses be thinking about eCommerce and fulfillment today? (3:52)
- Cost vs capability (9:40)
- The impact of technology on fulfillment (14:22)
- Pros and Cons of Amazon’s FBA (16:48)
- Zone skipping and microfulfillment (20:23)
- Predictions for eCommerce fulfillment in 2023 (28:13)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.