During this episode, Santosh is joined by Dr. Stan Griffis, Professor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Michigan State University. Santosh and Dr. Griffis discuss illicit supply chains, unfair labor practices, headline risk for businesses, supply chain disruption and sustainability, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- How Dr. Griffis got started in Supply Chain (0:23)
- Illicit supply chains and unfair labor practices (2:01)
- How major businesses are addressing headline risks (7:37)
- Risk factors in adjusting supply chains (14:47)
- The resiliency of certain supply chains (18:45)
- How legislation will shape supply chain practices going forward (22:33)
- Supply chain sustainability (26:56)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.