During this episode, Santosh is joined by Matt Blomstedt, Managing Partner at SpringTime Ventures. SpringTime is a seed-stage fund focusing on high-growth start-ups in healthcare, logistics, and marketplaces. During this conversation, Santosh and Matt discuss the exciting landscape of supply chain investing, opportunities for growth in 2023, the importance of investing in teams and not just ideas, challenges in the space, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- The genesis behind SpringTime Ventures (0:53)
- Making the move to Supply Chain investing (6:09)
- Exciting investment opportunities in 2023 (9:31)
- Investments in Paccurare and Blue Cargo (12:33)
- Business Building Advice as a Seed Investor (17:44)
- Common mistakes founders make in seed stage (20:06)
- Investing in people and teams, not just a business (22:40)
- Rapid-fire questions (26:20)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.