During this episode, Santosh is joined by Misha Govshteyn, CEO of MacroFab, an electronics manufacturing platform that brings together the best factory lines in North America to seamlessly enable any company to manufacture high-quality electronics products more efficiently at a competitive price. Santosh and Misha discuss the world of electronics manufacturing, supply chain logistics, the recent trends of reshoring, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- What is MacroFab? (1:01)
- MacroFab’s future plans after acquiring Series C funding (3:04)
- Misha’s journey into supply chain logistics (5:10)
- Addressing the emerging trend of reshoring (8:26)
- Will Mexico become North America’s manufacturing floor? (12:03)
- The world of manufacturing electronics (14:28)
- Nearshoring’s impact on national security and the economy (19:35)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.