During this episode, Santosh is joined by Paul-Bernard Jaroslawski, the Founder and CEO of FreightCaviar, a platform that brings together freight brokers, dispatchers, and truck drivers by providing entertainment and education to the logistics industry through memes, podcasts, and a newsletter. Santosh and Paul discuss the long game of content marketing, tools and tips to connecting with your audience, what freight brokers are saying about the current market, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- What is FreightCaviar? (1:37)
- Paul’s journey into the supply chain space (2:46)
- Content marketing and lead generation tactics for founders (5:49)
- Metrics that are important when generating content (8:13)
- Best tools in managing social media and content (12:21)
- What are freight brokers saying about the market today? (15:53)
- What is ShipperCRM? (22:15)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.