During this episode, Santosh is joined by Abhijit Ganguly, Managing Director at Goodyear Ventures, the CVC arm of Goodyear that fuels the future of mobility by partnering and investing in seed-to-growth-stage startups in emerging mobility technology. During this conversation, Santosh and Abhijit discuss corporate ventures, middle-mile autonomy, how investors should be spending innovation dollars, how startups can successfully pitch CVC’s, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- The story of Goodyear Ventures (0:25)
- Abhijit’s journey in corporate venturing (1:19)
- Emrbacing the mobility of freight (2:35)
- Middle-mile autonomy and other trends (4:56)
- Balancing CVC’s need for financial returns with corporate innovation (8:05)
- Advice in investing innovation dollars in the current macro environment (9:55)
- Sustainability trends in the supply chain space (12:25)
- Characteristics of successful pitches to a CVC (15:09)
- Rapid fire questions to wrap up (17:46)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.