In this episode of the Future of Supply Chain Podcast, Santosh is joined by Elliott Wolf, Vice President & Chief Data Scientist at Lineage Logistics. In this conversation, Santosh and Elliott discuss the intersection of AI and supply chain management, the talent stack needed for AI in supply chain organizations, the importance of continuous learning and varied backgrounds, Effective communication, collaboration, and a cultural shift towards understanding the business and operational aspects of supply chain, applications of AI in power grid management, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- The intersection of AI and Supply Chain (0:56)
- The technology-centric approach at Lineage Logistics (1:24)
- Specific focus areas at Lineage Logistics (3:29)
- The talent stack needed for AI in supply chain (14:00)
- The importance of varied backgrounds in AI (15:13)
- Cultural shift in working with AI in supply chain (20:39)
- Current developments in the field (26:51)
- Real-world problems and disasters (27:56)
- Focusing on being problem-centric (29:34)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.