During this episode, Santosh is joined by Pawan Joshi, Senior Vice President, Products & Strategy at E2open, a company helping connected data enable a connected supply chain to move as one. During this conversation, Santosh and Pawan discuss the role of AI in supply chain operations and how it can serve as a copilot, helping humans make decisions based on patterns and data points. Pawan emphasizes the importance of automating traditional processes and leveraging AI to optimize operations. He also provides insights on adopting AI, considering the total cost of ownership, and the importance of trust, transparency, data privacy, and more.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Pawan’s background and journey in supply chain (0:58)
- The core concepts of AI and its impact on supply chain (4:02)
- The role of AI in supply chain operations (10:28)
- Framework for adopting AI in organizations (11:38)
- Considerations for implementing AI in supply chain (12:51)
- The closed loop solution (21:29)
- AI developments in interaction (25:00)
- Changing business processes (26:46)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.