This week on The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Jason Tham, the CEO of Nulogy. The supply chain is having a moment right now with world events putting it at the forefront of the public eye. Nulogy synchronizes the supply chain from the manufacturing, packaging, and distribution perspective, helping supply chain partners bring products to market faster.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Nulogy’s fit in the supply chain and Jason’s background at Kellogg’s (1:12)
- E-commerce acceleration (5:38)
- Defining co-packers (8:22)
- Typical customers using Nulogy (12:46)
- Problems that Nulogy addresses (14:30)
- Operational effectiveness and on-time and full metrics (18:20)
- Nulogy University’s role in business building (20:18)
- How culture scales as a business grows (25:54)
Founded in 2002 and based in Toronto, Nulogy provides a technological platform for automation, visibility, and orchestration to communicate, collaborate, and synchronize to reduce waste across the supply chain. Find out more at: https://nulogy.com/about-us/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.