On The Future of Supply Chain this week, Santosh connects with Brad Klaus, CEO at Haven. Haven is dedicated to making global trade as efficient as it can be, using technology to simplify and streamline operations.
Highlights from their discussion include:
- Brad’s experience in the international logistics software world (1:13)
- International TMS execution workflows (5:14)
- Localization challenges to delivering a TMS at scale globally (10:13)
- Improving access to high-quality data in international freight (19:17)
- COVID’s impact on logistics teams (23:05)
- A founder’s approach to product pricing from seed to series A (25:31)
- Surprise at large organizations that still aren’t using software to manage workflows (30:55)
Haven automates global logistics for commodity traders, food producers, and other large shippers every day. In a system notorious for inefficiency, their solutions-focused TMS streamlines workloads, saving over 50,000 hours of human time thus far. Their tools unlock shipment data that otherwise gets buried or lost in emails and phone calls, and turns that information into actionable insights that make work easier and more efficient. With Haven, tedium and frustration is traded for greater transparency and smoother collaboration.
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.