On this week’s episode, Santosh talks with Jeff Dangelo, founder of Turvo. Turvo is a collaborative logistics platform that focuses on interaction between organizations in the supply chain.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Introduction to Turvo and Jeff Dangelo (1:09)
- Why Jeff doesn’t see Turvo as a TMS (6:52)
- Discussing the fate of the broker over the next few years (13:12)
- Productivity gains seen by customers and brokers (17:04)
- Where Turvo is situated in the future of the supply chain (22:39)
- Strategizing on pricing and freemium plans (28:02)
- Rapid-fire questions about industry news (32:29)
Turvo works to empower shippers, carriers, LSPs, and brokers with a streamlined, connected approach to comprehensive supply chain management, all in one platform. Find out more at https://turvo.com/what-is-turvo/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.