In this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Ryan Yost, vice president and general manager of the printer solutions division at Avery Dennison. By utilizing radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions, Avery Dennison has become a key player in facilitating supply chain visibility around the world.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Ryan’s foray into supply chain and RFID (1:06)
- RFID’s adoption curve in the supply chain (5:46)
- Ways RFID has evolved recently (9:17)
- Optimizing the visibility that RFID provides (11:45)
- Use cases for determining ROI with RFID (17:40)
- Comparing and contrasting emerging technologies with RFID (23:48)
- Trends in demand for RFID in 2020 and beyond (27:14)
Avery Dennison is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials, including radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Find out more about Avery Dennison here.
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.