On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Carolyn Mooney, CEO and co-founder of Nextmv (pronounced next move). Nextmv positions itself as the first real-time, end-to-end decision automation platform.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Carolyn Mooney’s path from missiles to food delivery to Nextmv (1:08)
- Using Dash to experiment and simulate and Hop to solve optimization (4:10)
- Customer benefit use cases (12:42)
- Practically implementing the Nextmv API (14:53)
- Simulating thousands of decision paths and selecting the most optimal one (16:43)
- Could this be used to help with vaccine distribution? (18:50)
Nextmv’s tools allow users to encode, test, and manage decisions in the cloud, so they can scale their business with predictable performance and lower cost. Find out more at nextmv.io/about
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.