On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Tom Ruth, VP Americas at Quuppa. Headquartered in Finland with US offices in Washington D.C., Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems, using Bluetooth as a primary transport medium.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- An introduction to Quuppa and Tom’s background and role at the company (1:09)
- The evolution beyond passive RFIDs in Real-Time Locating (5:26)
- How listening mode works for Quuppa’s locators and how it differs from beaconing (12:35)
- Tracking assets and building processes around that (17:07)
- A reference of location tracking technologies (22:30)
- Use cases of Quuppa customers (29:00)
- The future of an open tag ecosystem (31:25)
Quuppa helps companies achieve more with location across all industries. Find out more at https://quuppa.com/applications/use-cases/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.