On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh talks with Avi Gellar, co-founder of Maven Machines. They discuss the incredible opportunities to help trucking operations run more efficiently, successfully, and profitably with modern software platforms.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Avi’s MIT computer science background and how the trucking industry drew him in (1:10)
- The decision to have Maven’s home base in Pittsburgh (3:46)
- Building a cloud-based platform that integrates with all areas of a trucking company (8:43)
- Measurable transformation in use cases (14:53)
- Focusing on the driver’s experience (19:14)
- Comparing the value of unified, integrated platforms with unbundled programs (21:48)
- How the role of the driver evolve in the near future (26:26)
Founded in 2014, Maven Machines positions itself as the leading fleet management technology provider for trucking companies. Find out more at https://mavenmachines.com/about/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.