On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh talks with AK Schultz, the CEO and co-founder of SVT Robotics. SVT Robotics connects businesses to robots, using its SOFTBOT Platform to enable clients to rapidly deploy enterprise robot technology.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- SVT Robotics’ mission and AK’s introduction to automated logistics (1:27)
- Tackling the inefficiencies and barriers built into industry software that prevent them from communicating with each other (3:52)
- How customers integrate SVT Robotics (10:04)
- Advice for the lead to deal cycle (20:42)
- Most surprising thing learned building SVT (25:10)
- Rapid-fire questions for AK (27:00)
SVT stands for Simplicity, Velocity, and Transparency. Find out more about SVT Robotics at https://www.svtrobotics.com/about/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.