This week on The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh chats with Steve Denton, CEO of Ware2Go, a UPS company. Together they discuss doing business with everyone, the geospatial considerations involved with that, and optimizing the supply to better reach customers.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Ware2Go helps small and mid-sized businesses get closer to their customers to compete in the world of e-commerce (1:15)
- Steve’s path to Ware2Go (2:58)
- How Ware2Go got its initial funding (6:15)
- The customer-vendor fit with Ware2Go (9:21)
- Seller-fulfilled prime status (16:30)
- Plugging into the ecosystem of a merchant’s choice and enabling it (19:59)
- Five trends in eCommerce Steve is paying attention to (23:04)
- B2E and having a supply chain to do business with everyone (27:39)
- The next innovations to hit the warehousing and fulfillment landscape (30:59)
Ware2Go (A UPS Company) offers a nationwide network of certified warehouses and technology to streamline fulfillment across sales channels for a fully scalable and truly on-demand solution. Their mission is to change the traditional 3PL model to make one- to two-day delivery easy and affordable for all merchants. Find out more at https://ware2go.co/about-us/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.