The Future of Supply Chain is back with a new episode as Santosh is joined this week by Fulcrum Manufacturing’s co-founder and CEO Sunny Han.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Sunny and taking on the challenge of creating Fulcrum Manufacturing (1:12)
- The urge to use technology to improve manufacturing (4:08)
- What Fulcrum provides for customers (8:07)
- Fulcrum’s one-stop shop solutions for companies of various sizes (16:00)
- Removing inefficiencies (19:01)
- Shifts in process control methods (21:41)
- Benefits realized by customers and overcoming resistance to cloud computing (24:35)
- Marketplace volatility in the North American supply chain (27:21)
- Prospects for US manufacturing (31:32)
Based in Minneapolis, Fulcrum is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ERP, MRP, and MES platform allowing small and mid-sized manufacturers to improve efficiency through workflow optimization and automated data collection. Find out more at https://fulcrumpro.com/why-fulcrum.
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.