“From time to time we’ll re-air a previous episode of the show that our newer audience may have missed.”
On this episode, Santosh is joined by Craig Fuller, Founder and CEO of Freighwaves. Craig and Santosh have a robust conversation spanning across the founding of Freight Waves, the state of digital brokerages, and the biggest lessons learned in building:
- How Craig coined Chattanooga as the “Freight Alley” and decided to found Freightwaves there (1:58)
- How the Sonar Freight Forecasting Platform works (11:38)
- Bull or Bear outlook for the freight markets moving forward? (24:20)
- The current state of digitizing freight (31:42)
- The biggest lessons learned in building Freightwaves & the purpose of the media arm (41:20)
- Where new founders should be focusing their efforts (48:00)
Craig has led the Freightwaves team to raise over $75 million to build products like Sonar and FreightWaves TV which serves a daily audience of over 25,000 viewers . You can learn more about the Craig and the Freightwaves team by visiting https://www.freightwaves.com/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.