“From time to time, we’ll re-air a previous episode of the show that our newer audience may have missed.”
Santosh is joined by David Boardman, co-founder and CEO of Stockpile Reports for this week’s episode. Founded in 2012, Stockpile Reports set out to deploy an easy to use, timely, and cost-effective inventory management platform. Using advanced image processing and computer vision, Stockpile Reports creates a system of record for bulk assets with automated, real-time volumetric results.
Highlights from their conversation included:
- Using advanced image processing to help bulk materials companies eliminate that year-end surprise (1:14)
- How bulk materials companies used to assess their inventory (5:53)
- Interpreting pixels captured by smartphones, drones and more for attributes of a stockpile (9:38)
- Sample use cases for image acquisition and data integration (13:00)
- Attitude shifts in inventory management in 2020 (17:37)
- Offering a bundled option compared to a white label option (19:35)
- Focusing on a problem to solve and partnering to provide a complete solution (23:23)
- Projecting the future of Stockpile Reports (25:22)
Stockpile Reports enables companies to become the market leaders by solving their most difficult inventory, operations, and financial problems with their Every Pile, Any Time™ mindset. Turn your biggest headache into an asset you can leverage to create competitive advantage through material visibility across your enterprise supply chains. Find out more at stockpilereports.com/about-us/
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.