“From time to time, we’ll re-air a previous episode of the show that our newer audience may have missed.”
On this episode, Santosh is joined by the former Chairman and CEO of Honeywell, David Cote. David and Santosh discuss his journey from dead-end jobs to CEO of Honeywell, the top lessons learned over his career, and where he sees things heading next.
- David’s early years, life struggles, & turning points (1:25)
- The wild career ride from nearly being fired to CEO of Honeywell (6:15)
- Top 3 lessons for growth-stage CEOs (20:55)
- The one thing David is most proud of from his time at Honeywell (30:45)
- What will change (and stay the same) in the “new normal” ((38:00)
Thanks to David for joining the show! We enjoyed the exciting and insightful conversation together. You can learn more about David and his brand new book by visiting www.winningnowwinninglater.com.
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.