From time to time, we’ll re-air a previous episode of the show that our newer audience may have missed.
On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Ilya Levtov, founder and CEO of Craft. Craft is building a modern platform for enterprise intelligence. Ilya discusses how Craft helps enterprises map, track, and spot risks living in the supply chain.For Re-air episodes. You can delete this block
Highlights from their conversation include:
- What Craft is focusing on building currently (1:02)
- Ilya Levtov’s background (1:48)
- Three modules of supplier discovery, evaluation and monitoring (4:21)
- Mapping a complex supply chain network (7:16)
- Sample of a customer’s experience (13:03)
- Benefits for Craft’s customers (18:08)
- Craft’s position in the future of the supply chain (21:32)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.