From time to time, we’ll re-air a previous episode of the show that our newer audience may have missed.
On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh sits down with Michael Krakaris, the co-founder of Deliverr, to talk about the rapidly changing world of e-commerce.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Deliverr’s origin and emphasis on ultra-fast shipping, simple pricing, and easy on-boarding (1:19)
- The acceleration in e-commerce trends (4:58)
- Lower tolerance for longer delivery times (11:58)
- Supply shocks filled by smaller businesses (13:57)
- How Deliverr benefits retailers, merchants, and customers (16:40)
- Differences and similarities in the use cases of Deliverr for small and large brands (22:25)
- Understanding what it is your customer wants and test that out (24:10)
- What Michael wishes he knew before setting out to start Deliverr (27:37)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.