From time to time, we’ll re-air a previous episode of the show that our newer audience may have missed.
On this week’s episode of The Future of Supply Chain, Santosh is joined by Nate Wells, SVP LTL Operations & Innovation at XPO Logistics. Together they look at the state of affairs in the LTL space, discuss ways XPO is pushing innovation, and talk about the idea of “finding your goldilocks”.
Highlights from their conversation include:
- Nate’s responsibilities at XPO and his background (1:12)
- State of LTL in 2021 (5:28)
- Improving the LTL space with gamification (9:49)
- Simulation and optimization (15:28)
- Leaning into data and automation (19:14)
- Quick takes about current events in the supply chain (23:40)
About The Future of Supply Chain
During each episode of The Future of Supply Chain, we sit down with a different entrepreneur, investor, or industry veteran to discuss their story, views on the industry, and how we can collectively build the future of supply chain together. Listen to more episodes at https://www.dynamo.vc/podcasts.
About Dynamo Ventures
Dynamo Ventures is a pre-seed and seed stage fund that invests in supply chain and mobility startups, worldwide.