Write a 3-4 line biography line here.
Malcolm McLean was an American businessman. He was a transport entrepreneur who developed the modern intermodal shipping container, which revolutionized transport and international trade in the second half of the twentieth century. Containerization led to a significant reduction in the cost of freight transportation by eliminating the need for repeated handling of individual pieces of cargo, and also improved reliability, reduced cargo theft, and cut inventory costs by shortening transit time.
Answer 2 questions from the below question bank (put the question next to the arrow and the answer inside the toggle).
- What's one opportunity area in supply chain or mobility that most excites you?
- What do you believe your unfair strength is?
- What's one life goal you have that's yet to be achieved?
- What is the one technology you wish existed today?
- Detail your most important daily habit/ritual
- Describe a time someone took a bet on you when they didn't have to
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- If you could only pick one book to live with for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
I bet on my dog because he was cute.
My dog because he is cute.