- A six-month paid opportunity in VC and startups. Opportunity will begin in January 2023 (training to begin remotely in mid-Dec)
- A unique opportunity to grow your career. Past Venture Fellows have a rich experience and have gone on to roles in our portfolio, founding startups, or joining other VCs
- Applications are closed!
Our Venture Fellow program has proven to be a great avenue for recent graduates of undergraduate programs to break into the world of venture capital and startups in a "learn by doing" environment. Venture Fellows are key members of our team and get exposure to all aspects of running a venture firm: sourcing, diligence, post-investment support, and investor relations.
“Dynamo’s culture and Venture Fellow role is truly unique. Not only do you get to work with world-class partners on projects that actually add value and learn from experts in the space, but you also get to meet and analyze early-stage startups across the world that are shaping the future of supply chain and mobility every day.”
Leo Girlando EM (LatAm) Local Institutional Sales, Bank of America
Our Venture Fellows have a rich experience and have gone on to roles in our portfolio, founding a business, or joining other VCs.
“As a Venture Fellow, I was provided with hands-on venture capital experience and mentorship that spanned much further than my time at Dynamo. The experience helped me understand the startup landscape at a deeper level, allowing me to find my place in the community now running social media for Jason Calacanis’ This Week in Startups.”
Rachel Braun Producer, This Week in Startups
Interested in learning more? Check out our Future Of Supply Chain podcast (Episode #126) where Rachel and Clay dive deeper into the layout of the program and how their experience has had a career-wide impact. Alternatively, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and fields of study.
This is a full-time commitment. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and tracking investment opportunities
- Collaborate on investment diligence
- Researching opportunity areas within our industry
- Assisting with post-investment portfolio support
- Helping our marketing efforts
- Help refine and improve existing processes
- Leading the charge on events and special projects
- Get exposure to Dynamo’s network of corporate relationships
- Ability to handle high-ambiguity environments
- Fast BUT not hurried
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for startups and venture capital
- Outcomes and execution-oriented
- Have strong commercial and common sense
- Team player with zero ego
- Has a “growth mindset” and is able to take constructive feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Intellectually curious, with the ability to figure anything out
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program OR graduated from an undergraduate program in the last 12 months
How To Apply
Please send us a PDF answering the following questions to email@example.com by 10/25 at 11:59 PM PT.
Subject: Venture Fellow Jan 2023 + [your first and last name]
- LinkedIn profile link
- PDF with the following:
- One paragraph outlining your personal story and why you are the best candidate for this role
- One paragraph teaching us something (it can be anything)
- One paragraph describing a time you had to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- One paragraph describing a time you failed at something
- Name the PDF file: FirstnameLastname_VFJan2023